REVEAL THE DETAIL
Acquiring Actionable Data
What was once a dark shadow is now a Nissan with a Tag number of GK15 AXM. Cars without make, model or tags are merely shapes in the night. ProHawk can deliver essential and actionable details with existing analog or digital camera and safety and security systems.
From Edge to Core to Cloud
Instant Visual Clarity™ can now be yours everywhere and anywhere. Available now and for the first time ever, ProHawk Vision ™ 5.0 is untethered and able to run in the cloud and on your generic hardware. Options are available for embedding the full range of enhancement tools directly to devices, within your existing VMS or to ‘as a service’ via Amazon AWS, Microsoft Azure, Google Cloud or your private cloud.
Deliver real-time HD computer vision restoration and enhancement by running ProHawk Vision in the cloud or on commercially available GPUs and CPUs and on a specialized field programable gate array (FPGA), an industry-leading latency of 16 microseconds (0.000016 seconds).
Cameras, Lasers and Sensors...
There’s more than one way to get a picture of what’s going on in the world around us. As humans we use sight, hearing, smell and touch to perceive the world, and our brains to collect and process inputs concurrently.
If we want computers to ‘see’ better than humans, they too will need to ingest and analyze an array of inputs. This is why we’ve developed ProHawk to process analog video, HD video, infrared, thermal, radar, LIDAR and numerous other image feeds concurrently, to deliver the most complete picture possible.
We Work Well With Others
When you are monitoring hundreds and even thousands of video sources concurrently you need to partner with the best in the industry. ProHawk’s pioneering approach to video enhancement means that today, we’re delivering the clearest video possible to both human operators and video analytics systems. Our technology also integrates seamlessly with Milestone, Geutebrück, Genetec and Johnson Controls.
ProHawk owns 5 issued patents including inventions covering the following:
Histogram Color Space Brightness Contrast Optimization
- Adjusts every pixel in low contrast images with extreme dark and bright differences to expose fine details
- Automated imagery brightness including movement
Sensitization & Noise Reduction
- Algorithm that detects rapid motion for every pixel simultaneously to eliminate unwanted objects obscuring visibility
- Noise reduction is the process of removing random or white noise with an even frequency distribution, or frequency dependent noise introduced by a device’s mechanism or signal processing algorithms from a signal
Contextual Color Enhancement
- Independent 1-pass parallel processing of brightness & color, fast performance enables real-time enhancement
- Identifies color in over and under exposed areas to deliver improved color representations natural to the human eye
Low Contrast - Light & Dark Imagery
- Parallel processing imagery handling of extreme bright or dark low contrast or both
- Superior real-time enhancement for fog conditions
Tone Map Correction Contrast Improvement
- Construct limited adaptive histogram equalization eliminates grainy gradient noise
- Eliminates excessive contrast controlling brightness of the entire screen